Sign Up for the Next Campout!
- There are a series of exciting campouts coming up in the 2014/2015 scout year, including:
- Summer Camp - July 5 - July 11
- To check out new snippets page, click Here
- For a message for upcoming Philmont trips, click here
- Sign up by sending a message to our scoutmaster
Bob Brandt, or just talk to him at an upcoming Troop meeting.
- Also, please check our Calendar page (button at left) for additional information
- This year we will be going to summer camp at "Camp Rock Enon" near Winchester, VA from July 5-11. More information on the site can be found here
- We went to Camp Bowman, Goshen from 21-28 June 2014.
The scouts had a great time there, and to see what the scouts did, look on the photos page to see the pictures. We will chose where we will go next year in about 4 months.
Come to Our Meetings!
- Interested in joining our troop? We meet every Tuesday evening at 7PM
at the Evergreen Fire Station (Map).
The first Tuesday of every month is a "Patrol Leaders Council" planning meeting.
You may want to contact our Scoutmaster, Bob Brandt, beforehand to let him know you are coming.
He can be reached at
- Welcome to Troop 1833’s website!
- Troop 1833 is one of the fastest growing Boy Scout Troops in Bull
Run District (Western Prince William County, VA). Our membership is
over 40 scouts and a team of over ten trained adult leaders.
Our troop has a strong high adventure program including trips to Philmont, Sea Base,
climbing, caving and scuba diving.
- The troop is a boy-lead unit, all youth are expected to take a leadership
role in this troop. We believe in strong leadership training with
several of our scouts completing the Council's leadership training course,
Impeesa (NYLT), every year. We also offer yearly leadership training weekends
for all scouts over 13 years of age. We hold campouts and events every
month. These events include camping, backpacking, canoeing, downhill
skiing, site visits like the USS New Jersey, Deep Sea Fishing and
- Please come by and visit, new scouts are always welcome. Feel free to
email me at
- Bob Brandt, Scoutmaster